01 September 2012

Heard Around Our House

"Her hair is so fluffy!" ~ K

"Her hair feels like sheep wool, but not as deep." ~ E

"Why are the bottom of her feet pink and her hands pink?" ~ K

"God made her like that, but she has probably been in the sun a lot but not her feet and hands."~L

"My lips are pinkish, but hers are a little bit gray."~ K

"I wanna hold her! ... It's my turn to feed her! ... I said I was getting her diaper!" ~ L, E, K

Fostering this sweet baby girl is such a gift.  To watch the 3 big kids love her and sacrifice for her is incredible.  Baby J is soaking it up and returning all the smiles and talking.  She laughed at Jon last night - biological kids, foster kids, everyone thinks he is so fun!

1 comment: